At Together Credit Union, we build relationships that last a lifetime. We provide our Members with the security and peace of mind that comes with knowing their financial well-being is cared for. Together Credit Union provides financial services and guidance to help over 133,000 Members nationwide achieve their best life.
Our commitment to empowering Members drives everything we do. Our expertise is financial. Our involvement is personal. As their financial advocates, we do not compromise. We achieve it, together.
About Us: Together Credit Union, formerly Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union, American Eagle Credit Union, and Purina Credit Union, is a full-service financial institution with 27 branches across the nation, primarily in the St. Louis metropolitan area. We serve over 133,000 members with $1.9B in assets.
What exactly is a credit union? We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative that exists to benefit the members and communities we serve. We believe in low-to-no fees, better rates than banks, and personal service.
Achievements: We’ve been named a 2019 Best Credit Union in Missouri by Forbes Magazine and ranked as a “Top 150”, credit union in the U.S. We were also chosen as a 2019 Corporate Philanthropy honoree by both the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and the St. Louis Business Journal.
Operations Associate I (St. Louis, MO)
The Operations Associate is responsible for building positive member relations by providing prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous and personalized service to members. Provides daily branch coverage to local branches as staffing need dictates as assigned by the Director Branch Operations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs necessary member transactions received via in person, mail, night deposit, ATM, or ITM including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, sale of promotional tickets, and sale of monetary transactions.
· Continuously trains for Operations Associate II position in areas of new account opening, loan processing, IRAs, Mortgage and Home Equity.
· Performs department related tasks including scanning and balancing checks received, balancing and settlement of money orders, opening and balancing/closing of cash dispensers, and balancing of ATM/ITM’s. Accurately balances assigned cash drawer and maintains acceptable cash levels.
· Educates members on credit union products and services. Meets assigned referral and sales goals. Demonstrates an understanding of all applicable regulations and laws. Proactively protects the Credit Union from fraud/loss.
· Processes member requests for stop payments, redeeming savings bonds, new check orders, address changes, new debit cards, cash advances, opening sub accounts, and closing existing accounts.
· Promotes a positive relationship between the members (internal and external) and the Credit Union and understands that service delivery to members is the number one priority of the Credit Union.
· Regular and consistent attendance required.
· Completes all other tasks, assignments or functions as assigned and/or required.
· Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Knowledge & Skills